Plumbing Professionals and COVID-19 Safety
COVID-19 is all over the news. With more and more people becoming infected each day, the severity of illness or how many people will fall ill is still unknown at this time. For the general American public, such as workers in non-healthcare settings and where it is unlikely that work tasks create an increased risk of exposures to COVID-19, the immediate health risk from COVID-19 is considered low. But at the same time, protecting our customers while still being
able to provide plumbing services is our goal.
Our Tampa Bay Plumbers team, takes our employees and our customers safety seriously. Don’t just use any Plumbing company, choose one that is professional and educated in truly protecting you and your home. At Tampa Bay Plumbers, we need to consider how best to decrease the spread of acute respiratory illness and lower the impact of COVID-19 in their workplace and within our customers homes in the event of an outbreak in the US. Preventive Measures our Tampa Bay Plumbers Team has Implemented to Protect our Employees and our Customers:
- Educate employees about virus
- Provide safety gloves and masks to our employees to protect them as well as our customers.
- Actively encourage sick employees to stay home when sick, respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene by all employees
- Separate sick employees
- We use a program called Service Titan, which allows us to have our non tech positions work from home and provides us the ability to dispatch our technicians from their homes as well. Limiting group encounters.
- Stagger work schedules to limit big size groups
- Cancel non-essential travel
- Perform routine environmental cleaning & disinfecting at office and in all vehicles
- Washing hands often with sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Try to avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Do not reuse tissue after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose
- Keeping a safe distance from each other our 6 ft safe zone
- Avoid shaking hands, bump fists, wave or hand a business card instead
- Cleaning our work areas with detergent or soap
- Educate our team with keeping your immune system built up, taking vitamin C, fruit and veggies, exercise regularly, lower consumption of alcohol, don’t smoke and keep up your water intake.
- Tampa Bay Plumbers has cancelled all group meetings and training until further notice.