Slab leaks can cause costly water damage when left unchecked. Call us today for reliable slab leak detection and repair services in Tampa Bay.
If you have a slab foundation, chances are it houses an important part of your plumbing system—water and sewer lines. Just like any other pipework, these pipes can sustain damage and leak. This urgent plumbing issue will quickly turn into extensive property damage if not handled promptly.
If you think that your home or business has a slab leak, our experts at Tampa Bay Plumbers are ready to serve. We offer quick and effective slab leak repair in Tampa, FL, and the surrounding area with award-winning service.
Have a look at our latest reviews to see why we’re the most recommended plumber in Tampa, FL!
Causes of Slab Leaks
Slab foundation leaks can stem from many causes, including:
- Wear and Tear.Age-related deterioration in your pipe linings will eventually cause water leaks. If your plumbing system is over 50 years old, it might be time to get a replacement.
- Poorly-Installed Pipework. Even with newly built homes, bad pipework can lead to slab leaks.
- Faulty Foundation. Improperly set concrete slabs have a high chance of incurring water damage.
- Corrosive Soil. Certain soil compositions can weaken pipe linings and eventually lead to leaks. Water with high mineral content can also create this issue.
- Excessive Vibrations. If your property is near train tracks or other sources of frequent vibrations, it can cause damage in the long run.
Our experienced plumbing contractors can perform a full inspection and recommend the best possible solution.
Spot the Warning Signs of a Slab Leak
Knowing the common indicators of a slab leak can help prevent further damage to your home or business. If you notice any of these symptoms, call us for fast slab leak detection and repairs:
- Pooling Water. Moisture on the slab is one of the most common signs of a slab leak. You may also notice other signs of water damage, such as high indoor humidity.
- Low Water Pressure: If water is leaking at a significant rate, you’re likely to see decreased water pressure downstream from the leak.
- High Water Bill. Damaged pipework causes water to run constantly, which means higher utility bills.
- Fungal and Microbial Growth. Water leaks can create the perfect environment for mold and other microorganisms to grow and spread.
If you suspect a water leak, don’t hesitate to contact us for professional slab leak detection services. Our team can find the source of the problem fast!
Call Us the Moment You Suspect a Slab Leak
Like many other plumbing issues, slab leaks can lead to even bigger headaches if left unaddressed, even for short periods. We use the best technology in the industry to quickly locate and repair slab leaks with minimal damage and disruption to your home.
We’re an award-winning plumbing company with thousands of five-star reviews. Our services are competitively priced and come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and we’ll treat you and your home with respect and leave no mess behind.